With new and innovative technologies, human and pet therapies have taken a new direction in providing the highest level of care and the most precise technologies.
Veterinary laser surgery is one of these new and innovative techniques and gives a non-invasive, pain-free, surgery-free and drug-free form of treatment that is used to treat a variety of conditions and can be performed in conjunction with existing treatments.
We are proud to offer laser surgery for our patients. Laser procedures allow us to reduce the bleeding and swelling of surgery, making it both safer and less invasive. Laser surgery also reduces pain and recovery time, helping your pet get back to their normal self more quickly.
We are dedicated to utilizing the highest standard of veterinary technology, and laser surgery is one of the ways in which we stay on the cutting edge of our field.
Dog laser therapy can be used to treat many health issues, including:
- Muscle, ligament, tendon and other physical injuries
- Back pain
- Ear infections
- Hot Spots and open wounds
- Arthritis / hip dysplasia
- Degenerative disc disease
- Anal gland infections
There are many signs that your animal could be facing pain, especially in senior dogs. Some of these signs include:
- Abnormal sitting or lying posture
- Circling multiple times before lying down
- Whining, groaning or other discontented noises
- Limping, unable to get up or lie down
- Difficulty getting into car or down stairs
- Won’t wag tail
- Licking or biting area
- Lack of appetite
- Excessive trembling
If you have any questions or concerns about how laser surgery can benefit your pet, please contact us today.